Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More Wood!!!





As many of you know, I have been praying and seeking God's guidance on what we should be doing to bring home our two littles from China. I felt a strong, resounding, USE WHAT YOU KNOW, and so we began gathering wood and outdated furniture pieces. Isaac, the girls, and I all worked tirelessly through the last few weeks to make a stack of signs from the barnwood we were given, refinish the handful of furniture pieces I scoured garage sales for and revamp some antique windows into message boards.






Once everything was done we loaded it up in our new trailer and headed for the Calvary Chapel trunk sale. It was super hot that day and we didn't have a lot of foot traffic. We ended up bringing home most of what we had made and left early feeling super discouraged and heavy hearted, thinking that maybe we had misheard what God was telling us. Then, about an hour after getting home, I got a phone call . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment