Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another Fundraiser!!!





As some of you know, when I asked God how/what we could be doing to raise money to bring the girls home, he told me to "Use what you know." This is exactly what we have been doing and God has blessed us richly for our obedience. I think it is so amazing how He leads all of us so differently and allows us to each use our unique gifts from Him to feel like we are part of this process, even though I know that all of it comes from Him!

All that to announce that we will be participating in the Calvary Chapel Tri Cities Christmas Bazaar next weekend, November 23rd, 2013! I am super excited and working very hard to create some awesome pieces to sell. I have a wide range of refinished furniture, rustic decor, fun shabby chic accessories, and even some great hand made pieces for your little Princess thanks to my Mom's handiwork! 

Be sure to come check us out . . . we will literally be center stage at the event! 



Don't worry, I have lots of projects for everyone! :) 
Just hoping I can get them all done in time! We are packed to the rafters in the garage with awesomeness thanks to some very generous people and lots of amazing garage sale treasures!


1 comment:

  1. It was such a blessing to meet you today at the CC Bazzar. I checked out your blog a bit and we have lots in common and I look forward to reading and sharing your adventure to China. On another note, I LOVE the joy sign that I purchased from you and it is all the more special knowing that the proceeds go to your little Chinese princess. (Our princess' middle name is Joy).
    Jill Shelby

    ReplyDelete