Monday, November 25, 2013

Another Successful Fundraiser!!!


As I mentioned before, we were vendors at the Calvary Chapel Holiday Bazaar this past Saturday. We were packed into our booth with so many goodies I was surprised it all fit! The bazaar was a huge success to say the least! Once again, God confirmed that he was going to continue to bless my obedience to him telling me to "use what I know" to help bring the girls home. We ended up nearly selling out and raised over $1600 for our adoption! Praise the Lord! We are so grateful for all of you guys that showed up to support us and for all the help you provided to us while we were getting ready. I also want to thank all those who donated the great pieces to us to make this happen! We are overwhelmed with gratitude and thankfulness at how God continues to bless our efforts and for the people he has moved to support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment