Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Boxes


God has continued to show me just how faithful he is going to be in totally and utterly providing for our adoption journey. As many of you know, we are gearing up for our first adoption fundraiser, which is a yard sale. As donations have come in, the girls and I have been pricing and organizing things. I have been purchasing some moving boxes to keep things flowing and organized in our garage. One night, as I was in line with more boxes, a man came into Home Depot to return something and saw me in line. He came up to me and asked if I would like 100 more boxes just like the ones in my cart. I was a bit taken aback for a second and then said "YES".

I knew this was not a random meeting and God had, yet again, walked before us and provided for our needs. It blew me away to know that God was not only working in other people's hearts to bring us an abundance of donations beyond our wildest dreams, from people that don't even know us, but he was going to take care of it all, even so far as to provide the boxes he already knew we needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment